MBF Trichoderma contains fruiting bodies of Trichoderma which plays a role in the biocontrol of various plant pathogens and improvement of plant health. Treatment with Trichoderma increases root and shoot growth, reduces deleterious microorganisms in the plant and improves nutrient status of plant. MBF Tricho-Action can be used in the field & greenhouse against rots on a wide range of crops, caused by fusarium, Rhizoctonia, Pythium and Sclerotium forming pathogens such as sclerotinia.
- Spraying of Tricho-Action protects from the disease caused by nematodes.
- Also an effective phosphate solubilizer so solubilizes complex form of Phosphorus in the soil & makes it available to plants.
- Controls diseases like botrytis, wilt, root rot, downy mildew, powdery mildew, die back,verticillium wilt, fusarium wilt, collar rot, pod blight, red rot,seedling blight, soft rot, clump rot, dry rot, panama wilt, bean rot, late blight, fruit rot, black leg, damping off, abnormal leaf gall, black thread and canker and pod rot in crops such as grapes, cotton, pulses, tea, potato, oil seeds, tobacco, spices, cereals, vegetables and all horticultural & ornamental crops & many microbial diseases.
- Environment friendly.
- Biological control for plant pathogens.
- Protects germinating fruits and root.
- Stimulate plant growth.
- Improves nutritional quality.
Spraying: Use 1 Kg Tricho-action per 200 Lit of water & use 200-250 Lit of water for spraying of 1 acre of land.
Seed Treatment: Use 4 gm of Tricho- Action in 1 Lit of water, mix 1 kg of seeds in this mixture & use these seeds for sowing after drying in shade.
Soil Treatment: Mix 1 kg/Lit Tricho-action in 25 kg organic fertilizer & use this for preparation of 1 acre of land.
Preparation of Seed beds : Mix 500 gm Tricho-Action in 100 Lit water & apply it to plants deep up to roots or through drip irrigation.
For Fruiting Crops: Mix 500 gm Tricho-Action in 100 Lit water & apply it to plants deep up to roots or through drip irrigation.
Vegetables, Horticulture crops, Sugar crops, Fiber crops.
Trichoderma fungus spreads rapidly in soil & acts against a range of economically important aerial & soil borne plant pathogens by secreting some toxins & enzymes. The fungicidal activity makes useful as a biological control against plant pathogenic fungi. It has been shown to provide protection against pathogens. It is found naturally in soil and is effective as a seed dressing in the control of seed and soil-borne diseases. When it is applied at the same time as the seed, it colonizes the seed surface and kills not only the pathogens present on the cuticle, but also provides protection against soil-borne pathogens.
Available In: Liquid: 500ml, 1L & 5L.
Solid: 1Kg & 5Kg