Roko 50 (Pretilachlor 50% EC) from the Chloroacetamide Familyis a selective pre-emergence broad spectrum herbicide for the control of annual grasses, sedges and broad-leaved weed in Transplant Rice. Roko 50 has a specific working phenomenon where it suppresses the growth of weeds by reducing the cell division. It has excellent control against broad leaved weeds, sedges and grasses. It is taken up rapidly by the germination weeds and to a lesser extent, by the roots of germinating weeds which die shortly after emergence. There is no adverse effect like stunting or yellowing of crop. It promotes greening effect to the crop.
Mode of Action
Selective Pre-Emergence Broad-Spectrum Herbicide. It is taken up readily by the hypocotyls, mesocotyls and coleoptiles, and to a lesser extent, by the roots of germinating weeds.
- Roko 50 provides excellent control against broad leaved weeds, sedges and grasses on all known varieties of Rice.
- It does not harm crops by leaving yellowing or stunting effects. It renders a greening effect to the crops. It is applied before emergence of weeds, within four days of transplanting.
- Roko 50 controls annual grasses, sedges and broad-leaved weed in Transplanted Rice.
- It gives control for a longer time.
- Roko 50 is suitable for integrated weed management.
Dosage & Recommendation
Common Name of Pest
|Dosage ml/ha||Waiting Period between last spray to harvest (days)|
|Transplanted rice||Echinochloa crusgalli,Echinochloa colonum, Cyperus difformis, Cyperus iria, Fimbristylis miliacea, Eclipta alba, Ludwigia parviflora , Leptochloa chinensis, Monochoria vaginalis, Panicum repens||500-750 ml||75-90|
- Keep away from foodstuffs, empty foodstuff containers and animals food.
- Avoid contact with mouth, eyes and skin.
- Avoid inhalation the spray mist. Spray in the direction of wind.
- Spray in the direction of wind.
- Wash thoroughly the contaminated clothes and parts of the body after spraying.
- Do not smoke, drink, eat and chew anything while spraying.
- Wear full protective clothing while mixing and spraying.
Sizes / Packaging
- 500 ml, 1 L