Nora Gold (Bispyribac Sodium 10% SC) is a broad spectrum systemic post-emergence herbicide. It effectively controls most of weed species infesting Rice crop, both in nurseries and main field.
Mode of Action
It is a selective, broad spectrum systemic and post-emergent herbicide. After application, it gets absorbed by foliage and roots.
- It controls effectively grasses, sedges and broad leaf weeds infesting rice crop both in nursery and main field.
- It has excellent Rice crop selectivity and it degrades in plant system extremely fast to provide an excellent control of all major weeds with utmost safety to Rice crop.
- It is used in early post emergent segment.
- It requires low dose to attain highly satisfactory and consistent results depending on weed intensity. It is compatible with other plant protection chemicals without any adverse effect on Rice.
Dosage & Recommendation
Waiting Period between last spray to harvest days
|Echinochloa crusgalli, Echinochloa colonum||200 ml||–|
|Rice (Transplanted) (10-14 DAP)||Ischaemum rugosum, Cyperus difformis, Cyperus iria||200-250 ml||
|Fimbristylis miliacea, Eclipta alba, Ludwigia parviflora, Monochoria vaginalis, Alternanthera philoxeroides, Sphenoclcea zeylenica||200-250 ml||
- Do not spray Nora Gold if the rains are expected.
- Do not apply by sand mix technique.
- Do not spray without draining out the water from the field.
- Do not tank mix Nora Gold with sulphur and copper containing pesticides.
Sizes / Packaging
- 50 ml, 100 ml, 250 ml, 500 ml, 1 L