Neuken (Novaluron 5.25% + Emamectin Benzoate 0.9% w/w SC) is an effective solution for the control a wide range of lepidopteran pests which can cause significant yield losses. It’s quick knock down effect controls the damage instantly & through its long duration of control, it helps in reduction in the cost of pest management.
Mode of Action
It interferes with the neuromuscular process at the nerve-muscle junction causing permanent prevention of muscle contraction leading to Paralysis and death of insect. It also affects the biochemical processes and act as chitin inhibitor inside the insect causing abortive moulting. Hence the insect cannot move to the next instar stage and finally dies.
- Effectively controls different types of Lepidopteran caterpillars.
- Dual mode of action provides significantly effective control and helps for resistance management.
- Quick knock down: Stops crop damage immediately and minimizes the crop losses.
- Low PHI is safe for vegetables.
Dosage & Recommendation
|Rice||Stem Borer, DBM, White Fly, Jassid, Mealy Bug||
|Red Gram||Gram Pod Borer, DBM, Tobacco Caterpillar||
|Chilli||Gram Pod Borer, Tobacco Caterpillar, DBM, White Fly, Jassid, Mealy Bug||
|Vegetables||Gram Pod Borer, Tobacco Caterpillar, Stem Borer, DBM, White Fly, Jassid, Mealy Bug, Cabbage Worms, Cabbage Looper, Cutworms||
Sizes / Packaging
- 50 ml, 100 ml, 250 ml, 500 ml, 1 L