Mobile Zinc Sulphate Mono Hydrate 33% contains 33% Zinc and 15% Sulphur. It can be used as a basal application and as foliar spray also.
- Useful for all crops i.e. Cereals/Legumes/Vegetables/Fruits/Vegetables etc.
- It increases the production as well the quality of the crop produce.
- In addition to Zinc, it also increases the availability of Sulphur to the crops.
Sizes / Packaging
- 1 kg, 50 kg
Dosage & Recommendation
- Depending upon the crop, soil etc, 8-10 kg of ZnSO4 (33% Zn) is required per acre.
- For Foliar sprays: 2-3 gm Zinc Sulphate (33%) + 2.5 gm Lime (or 10 gm Urea) per litre of water assuming that 200 litres of water are used for 1 acre. As per requirement, spray can be repeated at 8-10 days interval.