MBF Triko-Action contains fruiting bodies of Trichoderma which plays a role in the bio control of various plant pathogens and improvement of plant health. Treatment with Trichoderma increases root and shoot growth, reduces deleterious microorganisms in the plant and improves nutrient status of plant. MBF Triko-Action can be used in the field & greenhouse against rots on a wide range of crops, caused by Fusarium, Rhizoctonia, Pythium and Sclerotium forming pathogens such as Sclerotinia.
Mode of Action
Trichoderma fungus spreads rapidly in soil and acts against a range of economically important aerial and soil borne plant pathogens by secreting some toxins and enzymes. The fungicidal activity makes useful as a biological control against plant pathogenic fungi. It has been shown to provide protection against pathogens. It is found naturally in soil and is effective as a seed dressing in the control of seed and soil-borne diseases. When it is applied at the same time as the seed, it colonizes the seed surface and kills not only the pathogens present on the cuticle, but also provides protection against soil-borne pathogens.
- Spraying of Triko-Action protects from the disease caused by nematodes.
- An effective phosphate solubilizer so solubilizes complex form of Phosphorus in the soil and makes it available to plants.
- Controls diseases like Botrytis, Wilt, Root Rot, Downy Mildew, Powdery Mildew, Die Back, Verticillium Wilt, Fusarium Wilt, Collar Rot, Pod Blight, Red Rot, Seedling Blight, Soft Rot, Clump Rot, Dry Rot, Panama Wilt, Bean Rot, Late Blight, Fruit Rot, Black Leg, Damping Off, Abnormal Leaf Gall, Black Thread and Canker and Pod Rot in crops such as Grapes, Cotton, Pulses, Tea, Potato, Oilseeds, Tobacco, Spices, Cereals, Vegetables and all Horticultural & Ornamental crops and many microbial diseases.
- Environment friendly.
- Biological control for plant pathogens.
- Protects germinating fruits and root.
- Stimulate plant growth.
- Improves nutritional quality.
Sizes / Packaging
- Available in Liquid: 500 ml, 1 L, 5 L
- Available in Solid: 1 kg, 5 kg
Dosage & Recommendation
- For Spraying: Use 1 kg Triko-Action per 200 litre of water & use 200-250 litre of water for spraying of 1 acre of land.
- For Seed Treatment: Use 4 gm of Triko-Action in 1 litre of water, mix 1 kg of seeds in this mixture & use these seeds for sowing after drying in shade.
- For Soil Treatment: Mix 1 kg/litre Triko-Action in 25 kg organic fertilizer & use this for preparation of 1 acre of land.
- For Preparation of Seed Beds: Mix 500 gm Triko-Action in 100 litre water & apply it to plants deep up to roots or through drip irrigation.
- For Fruiting Crops: Mix 500 gm Triko-Action in 100 litre water & apply it to plants deep up to roots or through drip irrigation.
- Recommended Crops: Vegetables, Horticulture crops, Sugar crops and Fibre crops.