MBF T-20 is an organic anti-fungal product with a multi-site targeting action. Fungi are responsible for approximately two-thirds of the infectious plant diseases. There are many plant diseases caused by Fungi, like Mildew, Smuts, Rusts, etc. T-20 is formulated with natural ingredients without any anti-fungal chemical molecule. T-20 is a result-oriented product, having a unique anti-resistance property.
Mode of Action
It contains the anti-fungal organic compound secreted by biological source. It also contains various carboxylic acids along with organic acids and polysaccharides that exhibit strong fungicidal activity against pathogenic fungi. The bio-control agents interact with fungus by antibiosis and stimulate plant to produce toxins against fungi. The specific synergistic combination of organic acids along with carboxylic acids has fungicidal properties against wide range of pathogens. Organic acids are natural antioxidants which play vital role in defence against pathogenic fungi. Some of the fungi has indicated absolute specificity for such organic acids, they irreversibly inactivated by such acids. So, the organic acids create a condition, where fungus cannot flourish. Thus, it works well to kill fungus.
- Proper usage helps to reduce chemical-based fungicide.
- Have no toxicity to humans and other mammals.
- Most stable than chemical fungicide.
- Significantly reduce severity of infection on fungal diseases.
- Best combination to achieve superior performance.
Sizes / Packaging
- 100 gm, 250 gm, 500 gm, 1 kg
Dosage & Recommendation
- Dosage: 1-2 gm of T-20 per litre of water.
- For Downy Mildew: 4 gm of T-20 per litre of water.
- Target Crops: Tomato, Chilly, Grapes, Potato, Cabbage, Cucumber, Onion, Cotton, Orange, Brinjal, Cereals, Pulses, Oil seeds, Vegetables, spices & all other Horticultural crops.