MBF S-Factor is a secondary nutrient, which plays a vital role in plant nutrition. It is also useful in plant protection. MBF S-Factor acts as a protectant fungicide following decomposition to elemental Sulphur. It acts as an insecticide/miticide by absorbing oxygen in the vicinity of insects and by softening the wax of scale insects. Generally, Sulphur is not soluble in water but MBF S-Factor is completely water soluble, which increases the efficiency оf this product. Sulphur is the fourth major nutrient in fertilizer management (others are N, P and K) needed by every crop.
Sulphur Specialities: A key component of a balanced nutrient application for top yields and superior quality produce.
Sulphur Deficiency: Whenever the Sulphur level of growing plants drops below the critical level required, visual symptoms of Sulphur deficiency start appearing on the plant. The appearance of such symptoms indicates a serious condition because of which the crop yields can be decreased.
Mode of Action
Like any essential nutrient, Sulphur also plays vital role in the plants. Such roles cannot be replaced by any other nutrient. That is why Sulphur deficiencies can only be corrected by augmenting Sulphur supply. It plays important role in protein production. Enhances chlorophyll formation and ultimately enhances the rate of photosynthesis. Enhance synthesis of oils, this is why adequate Sulphur is so crucial for oilseeds.
- It activates enzymes, which acts as catalysts in biochemical reactions within the plant. Increasing the oil content of seeds.
- Increasing grain protein content.
- Improving nutritional quality of forages. Improving the starch content of tubers.
- Improving the baking quality of Wheat. Raising sugar recovery in Sugarcane.
- Enhancing marketability of crops.
- Each kg of Sulphur applied can increase the supply of edible oil by 3.0-3.5 kg. Sulphur is known as a master nutrient for oil producing crops.
Sizes / Packaging
- 250 ml, 500 ml, 1 L, 5 L, 10 L, 15 L, 20 L, 50 L