MBF Pseudo-Gun is highly effective against many bacterial and fungal diseases. It contains 2×10 8 cfu/gm of Pseudomonas Species. MBF Pseudo-Gun controls Leaf blight, Sheath blight, Damping off, Panama wilt, Seedling rot etc. diseases of plant. It applied directly to soils as a way of preventing the growth or establishment of crop pathogens. It is generically referred to as bio control.
Mode of Action
When Pseudomonas comes in contact with disease causing microbes, it produces compound antagonistic to these microbes such as phenazine type antibiotic. This leads to death of attacking microbes. In some cases, it induces systemic resistance in host plant, so it can better resist attack by true Pathogen.
- MBF Pseudo-Gun is used to control Leaf blight/Sheath blight, Damping off, Panama wilt, Seedling rot, Dry rot, Root rot, Late leaf spot, Rust red on Pomegranate, Grapes, Chilli seedlings, Banana, Tomato, Chick pea, Black gram, Sesame, Ground-nut, and Sugarcane crops.
- It presents bio control properties, protecting the roots of some plant species against parasitic fungi such as Fusarium or the Oomycete Pythium, as well as some Phytophagous nematodes.
- Control of soil borne microbes and diseases transmitted by them.
- It might induce systemic resistance in the host plant, so it can better resist attack by a true pathogen.
- The bacteria might outcompete other (pathogenic) soil microbes, e.g. By siderophores, giving a competitive advantage at scavenging for iron.
- The bacteria might produce compounds antagonistic to other soil microbes, such as phenazine-type antibiotics or hydrogen cyanide.
Sizes / Packaging
- 500 gm, 1 kg
Dosage & Recommendation
- Dosage: 5 kg per acre.
- Recommended Crops are:
Agricultural Crops: Bajra, Cotton, Chilli, Maize, Paddy, Sorghum, Sugarcane, Sunflower, Wheat and Other crops.
Horticultural Crops: Amla, Banana, Cardamom, Citrus, Coconut, Coffee, Ginger, Grape, Mango, Pepper, Pomegranate, Sapota, Spices, Tea, Turmeric, Vanilla and Vegetables.