MBF Mite Out contains biodegradable, concentrated herbal extracts which specifically prevents attacks of all types of mites & specifically red mite attack. Also, this product has strong insect repellent.
Mode of Action
MBF Mite Out is unique formulation of Australian based oil & effective Herbal Extracts respectively, which have strong suffocative activity against mites. This strongly acts as contact killer. The product strongly affects the life cycle of mites from eggs, larvae to adult stage. This is effective eggs killer and also damages the female reproductive system in mites.
- Biodegradable in soil and leaves, no residual taste on crops. Safe to use on fruits, nuts, grapes, citrus, vegetables and flowers.
- Does not kill beneficial insects. Suitable for agro exportation. Does not contaminate the environment.
- Continuous spraying of specific type of miticide creates strong resistance in generations of mites, towards that particular product. To resolve this problem, use MBF mite out with anti-resistance component.
- Result oriented product.
- MBF Mite Out kills the all type of mites.
- Do not inhale/consume.
- If inhaled shift from exposed area to the fresh air.
- If eyes and skin are affected, flush them with clean water for 15 minutes & seek medical attention.
- Prolonged skin contact may cause slight irritation.
Sizes / Packaging
- 50 ml, 100 ml, 250 ml, 500 ml, 1 L
Dosage & Recommendation
- Dosage: General Dose of MBF Mite Out is 1-2 ml/litre of water (500 ml/acre).
- In case of strong infestation, higher dose is recommended (2.5 ml-5 ml) without any adverse effect on plants.