MBF Milmi 17 (Imidacloprid 17.8% SC) a systemic insecticide containing imidacloprid active ingredient, balance auxillaries and inert material. It is used for control of termites in buildings and for the control of Jassids, Aphids & Thrips in Cotton and Brown Plant Hopper and White Backed Plant Hopper in Rice.
Mode of Action
Systemic with contact and stomach action insecticide containing imidacloprid active ingredient, balance auxiliaries and inert material.
- Milmi 30 is an insecticide formulation in Suspension Concentrate.
- It is a systemic insecticide with translaminar activity and with contact and stomach action.
- Readily taken up by the plants and further distributed in all plant parts.
- Chloro-nicotinyl insecticide with soil, seed and foliar use.
- For control of sucking insects including Rice Hoppers, Aphids, Thrips, White flies, Termites and Turf insects.
- It is commonly used on Paddy, Cotton, Wheat, Maize, Potato, Sugarcane, Vegetables and Fruits.
- It reduces surface runoff and provides uniform coverage over the foliages with enhanced penetration and stability.
- Milmi 30 is found to be very effective up to 10-14 days after application at recommended dosage.