MBF Micro-AD is yield enhancing formulation that contains bio-stimulants and biological macro molecules chelated trace minerals. Micro-AD enhances plant growth & development by stimulating nutrient uptake, nutrient penetration & nutrient utilization. Micro nutrients are essential for plant growth and play an important role in balanced crop nutrition. They include boron (B), copper (Cu), iron (Fe), manganese (Mn), molybdenum (Mo), zinc (Zn), nickel (Ni) and chloride (Cl). They are as important to plant nutrition as primary and secondary macro-nutrients, though plants don’t require as much of them. A lack of any one of the micro nutrients in the soil can limit growth, even when all other nutrients are present in adequate amounts.
Mode of Action
The essential macro and micro elements perform several roles. The most important role of the elements is to participate in various metabolic activities of the plant. For example, some elements regulate the permeability of cell membranes; some are required for the maintenance of osmotic pressure of cell sap and other participates in electron transport system, buffer action, electrical neutrality, etc.
- It supports the structural and functional integrity of plant cell membranes.
- It fulfills the micro nutrients to plants.
- It activates enzymes and catalyses reactions in several plant-growth processes.
- It is essential for crop growth and food production.
- It activates several important metabolic reactions and plays a direct role in photosynthesis.
- It is vital for the process of symbiotic nitrogen (N) fixation by Rhizobia bacteria in legume root modules.
- Response to the applied nutrient is almost immediate, so deficiencies can be corrected during the growing season.
- Foliar Application: Dilute 1-3 ml of Micro-AD with 1 litre of water. Use of a non-ionic wetting agent or sticker may improve spray coverage of certain hard to wet plants. Do not apply undiluted Micro-AD.
- Micro-AD is used on Legumes, Grain crops, Root crops, Cucurbits, Cole crops, Leafy Vegetables, Woody & Herbaceous Ornamentals, Deciduous fruits, Vine crops, Tropical & Subtropical fruits, and many other crops. The rate of application will depend on the crop, stage of crop growth & severity of deficiency.
- The maximum recommended rates are for mature, full-sized plants. Reduce the rates proportionately for smaller plant.
- Grades available, as per notification are by State Government (Maharashtra, Gujarat, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Chhattisgarh, Punjab & Haryana).
Sizes / Packaging
- 100 ml, 250 ml, 500 ml, 1 L, 5 L