MBF Lex-N effectively acts against water borne diseases and fungal diseases like Powdery Mildew and Downy Mildew. Active MBF Lex-N enhances the secretion of phytoalexins in plant & thus improving plant tolerance against environmental stress such as drought, salt and low temperature expression at high level in plant bodies. MBF Lex-N has been brought under wide coverage so as to include all stimulating compounds contributing to disease resistance in response to injury, physiological stimuli, the presence of infectious agents & their products.
Mode of Action
Plants have their own natural immune system. This immune system of plant depends on internal secretion of natural compounds like prohibitant and phytoalexins. It plays important role in their resistance to infection by fungi, bacteria, nematodes and environmental stress conditions.
- Effective against Powdery Mildew.
- Provides resistance against diseases to the plant.
- Contains prohibitants and enzymes which catalyze phytoalexin production.
- Effective against Plasmospara viticola on Grapes, Phytopthora on Lemon & Orange, Downy Mildew on Cucurbit, Water melon, Root Rot of Potato & Tomato, Onion & Garlic etc.
Sizes / Packaging
- 250 ml, 500 ml, 1 L, 5 L
Dosage & Recommendation
- Dosage: Use 2 ml per litre.
- Recommended Crops: Grapes, Lemon, Orange, Cucurbit, Watermelon, Potato, Tomato, Onion, Garlic etc.