MBF Kala Sona is a Humic Acid manufactured and marketed under the brand name Kala Sona. It is black fine powder and is 95% soluble. One kilogram of Kala Sona (Concentrated Powder) is equivalent to about 1 Metric Ton of manure. Kala Sona chelates nutrient compounds, especially iron, suitable for plant utilization. Thus, increasing the nutritional supply of plants. The use of Kala Sona increases yield by 70%, also reducing the use of fertilizers and pesticides by 30%. The regular application of first-quality Humic acids also ensures better and healthier growth of green grass, ornamental, agricultural crops and woods. As a result, soil treated with MBF Kala Sona secures qualitative and quantitative increase in yield and reduces material and labour cost. MBF is a pioneer in manufacturing and marketing humic acids, having production capacity up to 50,000 MT per year and 20,000 MT of Bio Fertilizers. MBF is the only company in India that manufactures 100% natural Humic acid. MBF has an extensive product line with the highest quality which has been designed to fulfill the demands of the healthy soil.
Mode of Action
Humus has a profound effect on the structure of many soils. Humus plays an indirect role in soil through its effect on the uptake of micro nutrients by plants and the performance of herbicides and other agricultural chemicals.
- Physical Benefits:
- Improve the structure of soil; Prevents high water and nutrient losses in light, sandy soil. Simultaneously convert them into fruitful soil by way of decomposition. In heavy and compact soil, aeration of soil and water retention are improved; cultivation measures are facilitated.
- Prevent soil cracking, surface water runoff and soil erosion by increasing the ability of colloids to combine.
- Help the soil to loosen and thus increase aeration of soil as well as soil workability.
- Increase water holding capacity of soil and thus helps to resist drought.
- Darken the colour of soil and thus helps in absorption of the sun energy.
- Chemical Benefits:
- Neutralize both acid and alkaline soil; regulate the pH-value of soil.
- Improve and optimize the uptake of nutrients and water by plants.
- Increase buffering properties of soil.
- Act as natural chelator for metal ions under alkaline conditions and promote their uptake by the roots.
- Rich in both organic and mineral substance essential to plant growth.
- Retain water soluble inorganic fertilizers in the root zones and reduce their leaching.
- Possess extremely high cation-exchange capacities.
- Promote the conversion of nutrient elements (N, P, K, +Fe, Zn and other trace elements) into forms available to plants.
- Reduce the reaction of phosphorus with Ca, Fe, Mg, and Al liberal it into a form that is available and beneficial to plants. The productivity of particularly mineral fertilizers is increased considerably.
- Liberate carbon dioxide from soil calcium carbonate and enable its use in photosynthesis.
- Help to eliminate chlorosis due to iron deficiency in plants.
- Reduce the availability of toxic substance in soil.
- Biological Benefits:
- Stimulate plant enzymes and increase their production.
- Act as an organic catalyst in many biological processes.
- Stimulate growth and proliferation of desirable micro-organism in soil.
- Enhance plants natural resistance against disease and pest.
- Stimulates root growth, especially vertically and enable better uptake of nutrients.
- Increases root respiration and root formation.
- Promote the development of chlorophyll, sugars and amino acids in plants and aid in photosynthesis.
- Increase vitamin and mineral content of plants.
- Thicken the cell walls in fruits and prolong the storing and shelf time.
- Increase germination and viability of seeds.
- Stimulate plant growth (higher biomass production) by accelerating cell division, increasing the rate of development in root system and increasing the yield of dry matter.
- Increase the quality of yield; improve their physical appearance and nutritional value.
- Pesticide, Herbicide and Fungicide Charged Soil: Kala Sona increases the efficiency of pesticides, fungicides and herbicides and immobilize their harmful residues.
Sizes / Packaging
- 100 gm, 250 gm, 500 gm, 1 kg, 5 kg, 20 kg
- Kala Sona also available in 25 kg and 50 kg drum for loose bulk order.
Dosage & Recommendation
- Dosage for Soil Application:
For a 3-month-old crop: 1 kg/acre.
For above 6-month crop: 2 kg/acre.
- For Sugarcane: 2 kg/acre.
- 2 Bags of Urea/DAP/K20 + 1 kg of Kala Sona. (Equalizes 5 Bags of Urea/DAP/MOP). By using Kala Sona, the dependence on Chemical Fertilizer can be considerably reduced.
- Applicable for All types of crops: Sugarcane, Cereals, Pulses, Oil Seeds, Fibrous Plants, Vegetables, Fruits, Flowers, Spices, Cash Crops, Plantation & Medicinal Crops.
- 100% Water Soluble and best for Fertigation, Drip & Foliar spray.