MBF Jpan is a multi-action product. First time in India a complete solution for curing the curling leaves and viral infections in crops and plants. Jpan is formulated keeping in mind natural remedies which have unique modes of action for viral infection in crops. Jpan cures the curling of leaves by initiating a chlorophyll regeneration mechanism and hence, ultimately increasing crop yield.
Mode of Action
Jpan contains key metabolites glycine and glutamic acid. These are fundamental metabolites in process and formation of vegetative tissue and chlorophyll synthesis. These metabolites play key role in increasing chlorophyll content in plant and to higher the photosynthesis. This basic leads to make the plant leaf shiny and lush green by curing all the disease attacks. Another important content of product is the organic acid, the essentiality of these acids is in proper standards and less amount but it must to be apply to your plant to get rid of all the plant leaf diseases like, Viral attacks, Curling of leaves, Nutrient deficiency etc. This form of nutrients balances the stomatal activities and hydric balance of plants. The opening and closing of stomata is controlled by both external and internal factors. Jpan helps to control by both the application.
- Result oriented product.
- Leaf problems specially for leaf curling and yellowing.
- Leaf bud and flower drop will stop.
- Improvement in fruits size and leaf colour and quality.
- Makes plant tolerable to high and low temp.
- Highly effective in cloudy weather as well.
- Improves morphological quality of plants.
- Acts against fungal, viral and bacterial diseases.
- Disinfects the plant totally.
- Dehydration will be avoided.
- Flowering and fruiting rate will be improved.
Sizes / Packaging
- 100 ml, 250 ml, 500 ml, 1 L
Dosage & Recommendation
- Dosage: Spray MBF Jpan 2 ml per litre of water.
- Recommended Crops: Tomato, Chilli, Ladyfinger, Cabbage, Brinjal, Groundnut, Cotton, Citrus fruit, Banana, Potato, Papaya, Cauliflower, Onion and Other Crops.