MBF Humico (Humic acid 12%) is a unique preparation derived from Leonardite Humic Acids. It is classified as a nutritional organic chemical activator. It is most suitable for foliar application to enhance the growth of plants, fruits & flowers. It should be applied at critical stages like plantule establishment, pre-flowering, fruit growth as well as times of climatic stress. Excellent results are obtained in case of seed/root dip treatment with Humico containing Humic acid 12%.
Mode of Action
Humico acts as a bio-catalyzer & bio-stimulator. Penetrates the cellular membrane, stimulates plant enzymes and several physiological processes in cell size. Accelerates cellular division & hence increases vegetative growth. Has high cation exchange capacity, therefore chelates with macro & micro nutrients and offers greater availability of nutrients to the plants.
- Facilitates absorption of foliar fertilizers and herbicides.
- Accelerates photosynthesis.
- Increases plant respiration.
- Stimulates development of micro flora population in soil.
- Increases the brix level.
- Humico being highly water soluble, is specifically recommended for foliar application offering rapid absorption by the plant making it a fast release product.
Sizes / Packaging
- 100 ml, 250 ml, 500 ml, 1 L, 5 L, 20 L
Dosage & Recommendation
- Foliar Spray: In ratio of 400 ml per acre at actively growing and reproductive stages.
- Seed Treatment: 5-10 ml/kg of seed.
- Seedling/Root Dip: 2 ml per litre of water.
- Applicable for All types of Crops like Agricultural crops, Horticultural crops, Lawns, Flowering plants, Ornamental plants etc.