MBF Glycocin is a non-selective systemic herbicide of Organophosphorus (Glycine and phosphonales) group, which inhibits the EPSP synthesis in weed plants. It controls very effectively both annual and perennial weeds. After spraying Glycocin, it is absorbed by the weed plants and translocates up to roots and kills all types of weeds completely. It is also used to control weeds in plantation crops, water channels, bunds and open fields.
Mode of Action
Glyphosate is an herbicide used in agriculture and non-crop situations for the control of a wide range of weeds. Once absorbed by the plant, glyphosate binds to and blocks the activity of the enzyme enolpyruvylshikimate.
- Control against annual and perennial plants including grasses, sedges, broad-leaved weeds and woody plants.
- Easily biodegradable.
- Non-volatile in nature.
- Low toxicity.
- Non residual.
- Safe to environment.
Dosage & Recommendation
Dosage: 2 to 3 litre per acre.
Preparation for Spray Solution – Take small amount of water and add required quantity of Brake. Stir the solution well with a stick or rod and mix it with the remaining quantity of water. The volume of the total water to be used will depend on crop stage, crop cover, total area to be treated and the type of nozzle and sprayer used.
In Plantation Crops like Tea, Coffee, Cocoa, Rubber, Grapevine, Cardamom, etc.
In Field Crops like Cereals, Groundnut, Sugarcane, Gram, Vegetables and Fruit Orchards with due care to protect desirable crops.
• Industrial establishments.
• Airports and railway tracks.
• Power stations.
• Nuclear power installations.
• Stadium, race courses, golf courses, turf clubs.
• Clearing the channel bunds carrying water for irrigation purpose.
• Clearing of bunds of the cultivated fields.
• Grazing lands and pastures.
• Forest nurseries.
Sizes / Packaging
- 500 ml, 1 L, 5 L