MBF Finale is broadly defined as any substance added to the spray tank which is separate from the pesticide formulation, which will improve the performance of the pesticide being sprayed. Finale perform a variety of tasks, but their contribution to raising crop production can be summarized as helping to optimize the efficacy levels of agricultural chemicals.
- Finale can perform three types of functions:
- It can increase the adhesion or “stickiness” of solid particles that otherwise might be easily dislodged from a leaf surface, sort of gluing those particles on.
- It can also reduce evaporation of the pesticide: If the dried residue from a spray drop consists of one-half pesticide and one-half of some other chemical, the vapour pressure on the drop will be reduced by one half and the evaporation rate will be accordingly diminished.
- The third function can be to provide a waterproof coating. If a pesticide is fairly water soluble, it may be washed off the leaf during heavy rainfalls that follow the spray.
Sizes / Packaging
- 100 ml, 250 ml, 500 ml, 1 L
Dosage & Recommendation
- Dosage: Use 0.5 ml or 1 ml per litre water.