MBF Bio-Phorce No.1 is a bio fertilizer that contains millions of Phosphate Solubilizing Bacteria. These micro-organisms reside near roots and make the phosphorous available in the soil and increases yield.
Mode of Action
Phosphate Solubilising Bacteria (PSB) are the group of bacteria that has capacity to hydrolysing the inorganic and organic phosphorus from insoluble compounds. It is one of the major micro nutrients that is applied to soil in form of phosphate fertilizer.
- Helps to increase higher yield of crop by making the soil rich with nutrients and useful microorganisms.
- Improves soil fertility.
- This fertilizer is soluble to insoluble phosphate.
- The application of PSB helps to rise water and mineral uptake of plants by producing growth promoting hormones like IAA and GA.
- The offered fertilizer is beneficial for root development and vegetative growth of plants.
- The utilization of this fertilizer helps to increase fertility level of soil.
- Stimulates plant growth.
Sizes / Packaging
- 1 kg, 5 kg
Dosage & Recommendation
- For Seed Treatment: 25 gm Bio-Phorce No.1 mix with adequate quantity of water and coat on 1 kg seeds. Avoid direct exposure to sunlight. After drying, sow the seeds. Recommended for Jowar, Bajra, Maize, Wheat, Groundnut and Food grains.
- With Brown Gold Organic Manure: 3 kg Bio-Phorce No.1 mix with 40 litre of water. This mixture sprinkled on 250 kg of MBF Brown Gold and keep this mixture wet whole night. On second day apply this mixture uniformly on 1 acre of land and then irrigate. After irrigation sow the seeds. Recommended Crops for All crops.
- For Nursery: 1 kg Bio-Phorce No.1 mix with 10 litre of water & prepare a mixture. Dip the plant roots in above mixture for few seconds and transplant the plants. Recommended for All Flowering and Ornamental Plants.
- Compatible with MBF Rhizobium, MBF Azotobacter, MBF Acetobacter or other organic bio fertilizers.