MBF Big Boss is a systematic product working against bugs like Thrips and Aphids. The attack on plant by sucking fluid matter from tender and new growths which results in deformed discoloration and reduces marketability of the crops. This product works through trans-laminar bio-activity along with contact and stomach poisoning properties against thrips, aphids, jassids and other insects. Big Boss is a first product in the market which is created and manufactured to control insects like Thrips, Aphids, Jassids. It is a broad-spectrum product which provides complete protection to the crops throughout the season. It also has potential to control damaging insects like Brown Plant Hoppers, Green Leaf Hoppers, White Backed Plant Hoppers etc.
Mode of Action
MBF Big Boss is formulated with unique translaminar bioactivity. It is a systemic product with quick knockdown and repellence activity for control of Thrips, Aphids, Jassids, and Hoppers etc. It also acts as contact and stomach poison.
This product is rapidly taken by plant and recommended crops further distributed acropetally with good systemic action. Thus, Big Boss is the only product of its types, exclusively designed to manage all the type of insect successfully.
- It improves crop photosynthesis.
- It increases yield of crop.
- It repels insects.
- No Residue.
Sizes / Packaging
- 50 ml, 100 ml, 250 ml, 500 ml, 1 L
Dosage & Recommendation
- Dosage: Spray 1.5-2 ml per litre of water. In case of severe attack use 2 ml per litre of water.
- Applicable Crops are Paddy, Wheat, Soybean, Ground nuts, Sprout plants, Onion, Potato, Tomato, Chilli, Cotton, Cucumber, Cauliflower, Sugarcane, Sunflower, Grapes, Pomegranate, Brinjal, Peas, Mango, Flower crops etc.