Kem (Emamectin Benzoate 1.9% EC) is a water-soluble liquid formulation containing 1.9% active ingredient and is recommended for the control of bollworms in Cotton. Emamectin Benzoate belongs to Avermectin family. It is broad spectrum, high efficacy and low toxicity type of Insecticide cum Acaricide.
Mode of Action
It is an insecticide with stomach action and should be ingested by the larvae to be most effective. Affected larvae become paralyzed and stop feeding shortly after exposure to Emamectin Benzoate 1.9% EC and subsequently die after 2-4 days.
- Kem has both systemic and contact action. Once insect come in contact with Kem, it intensifies the effect of neurotransmitter such as GABA, make the latter lose function and disturb neuro-transmission resulting in death..
- Avoid inhalation, skin or oral contact with pesticide.
- Do not chew tobacco, eat food or smoke during spraying.
- While spraying use protective clothing, rubber gloves, boots, face shield or dust mask, rubber apron, hood or hat.
- Spray only in the direction of wind currents and not against so as to avoid spray drifts setting on body.
- Wash hands and contaminated parts of body well with soap and water after spraying.
- Clean sprayer thoroughly with water after completion of work.
Sizes / Packaging
- 50 ml, 100 ml, 250 ml, 500 ml, 1 L
Dosage & Recommendation
- Dosage: Use MBF Кem 1.5 ml to 2-2.5 ml per litre of water.
- Applicable for all Agricultural crops, Horticultural crops, Lawns, Flowering plants, Ornamental plants etc.