Delta Mono Potassium Phosphate MKP (00:52:34) is a rich in water soluble phosphorus and potash used for both Foliar and Fertigation Application. Suitable for pre-bloom as well as post-bloom applications. Popularly used for proper ripening and attractive colour formation of rind in fruits like pomegranate. Improves lustre, colour uniformity and taste.
- Suitable for all crops.
- Since P and K are specially structured and designed, this will give excellent growth in all the stages of the crop namely seedling stage, vegetative stage, reproductive stage, and ripening stage.
- Since pesticides and fungicides are very compatible with this product, all pesticides and fungicides can be mixed when applying this product.
- Instant uptake of nutrients by the plants resulting in significant and quick improvement in crop will be seen.
- The nutrients are textured and cohesively balanced. Hence, this will give better result and excellent yield in all crops like fruits, vegetables, flowers, field crops, foliage crops etc.
- Since pesticides and fungicides are very compatible with this product, all pesticides and fungicides can be mixed when applying Delta.
Sizes / Packaging
- 1 kg, 25 kg
Dosage & Recommendation
- For Fertigation: Grapes, Pomegranate, Banana, Cotton, Tomato, Onion, Sugarcane, Ginger, Turmeric, Watermelon and Floriculture.
- For Foliar application: All crops.
- Dosage: Use 5-10 gm per litre of water.