Delta NPK 19:19:19 supplies the soil nutrients such as Nitrogen, Phosphorus and Potassium in equal proportion. Useful for all crops as a foliar spray, it helps in improving reproductive and vegetative activities in the plant system.
- By increasing the vigor of the crop, it helps farmers grow healthy crops and farmers can apply this grade to the crops to meet the N, P and K needs of their crops.
- As a water-soluble grade, it gives best results when applied through either drip irrigation or through foliar application.
- Farmers enjoy increased net income due to the reduced expenses.
- Instant uptake of nutrients by the plants resulting in significant and quick improvement will be seen.
- Since N, P and K are specially structured and designed, this will give an excellent growth in all the stages of crop namely seedling stage, vegetative stage, reproductive stage and ripening stage.
Sizes / Packaging
- 1 kg, 25 kg
Dosage & Recommendation
- For Fertigation: Grapes, Pomegranate, Banana, Cotton, Tomato, Onion, Sugarcane, Ginger, Turmeric, Watermelon and Floriculture.
- For Foliar application: All crops.
- Dosage: Use 10 to 15 gm per litre of water.