Delta Mono Ammonium Phosphate MAP (12:61:00) is a widely used source of P and N. It is made of two constituents common in the fertilizer industry and has the highest P content of any common solid fertilizer. It is useful for new root growth and faster vegetative growth. Also promotes proper growth of reproductive parts and fertilization.
- Suitable for all crops.
- Reduce flower drop, increase fruit set, increases yield and quality of the produce.
- Nutrient uptake efficiency will be enhanced, as losses due to leaching volatilization will be minimized.
- Since N and P are specially structured and designed, this will give excellent growth in all the stages of the crop namely the seedling stage, vegetative stage, reproductive stage and ripening stage.
Sizes / Packaging
- 1 kg, 25 kg
Dosage & Recommendation
- For Fertigation: Grapes, Pomegranate, Banana, Cotton, Tomato, Onion, Sugarcane, Ginger, Turmeric, Watermelon, Floriculture and Protected cultivation.
- For Foliar application: All crops.
- Dosage: 10 to 15 gm per litre of water.