Delta Sulphate of Potash SoP (00:00:50) enriched with Sulphur in available form contains 17.5% Sulphur. Suitable for application once the crop reaches physiological maturity. Useful for sink filling and proper ripening. Increases resistance against pests and diseases. It helps in controlling fungal diseases, like Powdery Mildew, when used for foliar application. This can be applied to the crop by fertigation or through foliar spraying.
- Helps crops develop resistance to abiotic stress and increases resistance to disease, reduces plant loss thereby increasing returns.
- Instant uptake of nutrients by the plants resulting in significant and quick improvement in crop will be seen.
- Through this application, nutrient uptake efficiency will be enhanced as losses due to leaching volatilization will be minimized.
- K is specially structured and designed, this will give an excellent growth in all the stages of crop namely seedling stage, vegetative stage, reproductive stage and ripening stage.
- The nutrient is textured and cohesively balanced. Hence, this will give better result and excellent yield in all crops like fruits, vegetables, flowers, field crops, foliage crops etc.
- Since pesticides and fungicides are very compatible with this product, all pesticides and fungicides can be mixed when applying Delta 00:00:50.
Sizes / Packaging
- 1 kg, 25 kg
Dosage & Recommendation
- For Fertigation: Grapes, Pomegranate, Banana, Cotton, Tomato, Onion, Sugarcane, Ginger, Turmeric, Watermelon, and Floriculture.
- For Foliar application: All crops.
- Dosage: Use 5-10 gm per litre of water.