Bramhos 44 is a broad-spectrum insecticide with the combination (Fipronil 4% w/w + Thiamethoxam 4% w/w SC). Fipronil controls the insects by its contact, stomach and systemic action. Primarily acts as an ingestion toxicant with some complimentary contact action and acts by interfering in nerve impulse transmission. It interferes with the passage of chloride ions through the Gamma Amino Butyric Acid (GABA) regulated chloride channel, thereby disrupting CNS activity and at sufficient doses, causing insect death. Thiamethoxam is an insecticide used to control a wide range of common pests. Broad spectrum, systemic with contact and stomach action. Acetylcholine receptor (AChR) agonist. It has quick knockdown and long duration control.
Mode of Action
Acetylcholine receptor (AChR) agonist. It has quick knockdown and long duration.
- Bramhos 44 is a broad-spectrum insecticide.
- It is recommended at initial pest action.
- Bramhos 44 is a systemic insecticide with contact as well as stomach action.
- It is an alternate chemistry molecule helps to eliminate the chances of resistance build-up.
- It has long duration control.
- Comparatively safer to the beneficial insects.
- Suitable tools for IPM and IRM.
Dosage & Recommendation
|Crops||Control||Dosage/acre||Waiting Period between last spray to harvest days|
|Rice||Brown Plant Hopper, Green Leaf Hopper, White Backed Plant Hopper||450 ml||
- Avoid spraying during Foggy climate.
- Recommended at initial stage of infestation.
- Wear safety equipments such as gloves, aprons, and masks.
- Choose the correct spraying nozzle.
- Spray in the direction of wind.
- Avoid contact with mouth, eyes and skin.
- Take bath properly after application.
Sizes / Packaging
- 100 ml, 250 ml, 500 ml, 1 L