MBF Neem Fighter is the best natural and non-chemical solution for the environment. Continuous use of chemical insecticides and pesticides in the field of agriculture has shown many devastating effects on the environment and even on human life. MBF Neem Fighter is extracted from the neem tree (L Azadirechta indica) which is one of the most beneficial plants for nature and in ayurvedic medicine. Many pests as well as other insects and worms can be controlled with the use of MBF Neem Fighter. If MBF Neem Fighter is used with other pesticides, it increases the efficiency of that pesticide.
Mode of Action
It exhibits various Behavioural Responses such as Antifeedant, Feeding Deterrent, Repellent, Oviposition Deterrent etc., and Physiological Responses such as Insect Growth Regulator, Molting Inhibitor, Reproduction Inhibitor, Antifertility etc. Apply as soon as pests are observed for better results.
- Neem is a key ingredient in non-pesticidal management providing a natural alternative to synthetic pesticides.
- The pesticidal characteristic of neem is largely attributable of Azadirachtin found in the neem extracts which is a growth regulator and as well as powerful feeding and ovipositional deterrent.
- It is completely safe for humans and beneficial insects like honey bee. It can be mixed with other synthetic pesticide and also enhances their action.
Sizes / Packaging
- 250 ml, 500 ml, 1 L, 5 L
Dosage & Recommendation
- Dosage: Use MBF Neem Fighter 1-1.5 litre per acre with Mist blower.
- With Knapsacks or other pumps dissolve 2 ml MBF Neem Fighter in 1 litre of water and use 200 litre of this dilution for spraying of 1 acre of land on whole plant.
- Applicable for All types of Horticultural crops, Fruit plants, Agricultural crops, Flowering gardens and Greenhouse crops.
- Available Range: 300 ppm, 1500 ppm and 10000 ppm.