MBF Micro-AD is yield enhancing formulation that contains biostimulants and Biological macromolecules chelated trace minerals. Micro-AD enhances plant growth & development by stimulating nutrient uptake, nutrient penetration, & nutrient utilization. Micronutrients are essential for plant growth and play an important role in balanced crop nutrition. They include boron (B), copper (Cu), iron (Fe), manganese (Mn), molybdenum (Mo), zinc (Zn), nickel (Ni) and chloride (Cl). They are as important to plant nutrition as primary and secondary macronutrients, though plants don’t require as much of them. A lack of any one of the micronutrients in the soil can limit growth, even when all other nutrients are present in adequate amounts.
Grades available, as per notification by State Government.
Maharashtra, Gujarat, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Tamilnadu, Chhattisgarh, Punjab & Hariyana
- It supports the structural and functional integrity of plant cell membranes.
- It fulfills the micronutrients to plants.
- It activates enzymes and catalyzes reactions in several plant-growth processes.
- It is essential for crop growth and food production.
- It activates several important metabolic reactions and plays a direct role in photosynthesis.
- It is vital for the process of symbiotic nitrogen (N) fixation by Rhizobia bacteria in legume root modules.
- Response to the applied nutrient is almost immediate, so deficiencies can be corrected during the growing season.
Dilute 1-3 ml of Micro-AD with 1000 ml of water. Use of a non-ionic wetting agent or sticker may improve spray coverage of certain hard to wet plants. Do not apply undiluted Micro-AD.
Micro-AD used on Legumes, Grain crops, Root crops, Cucurbits, Cole crops, Leafy Vegetables, Woody & Herbaceous Ornamentals, Deciduous fruits, Vine crops, Tropical & Subtropical fruits, & many other crops. The rate of application will depend on the crop, stage of crop growth & severity of deficiency.
The maximum recommended rates are for mature, full sized plants. Reduce the rates proportionately for smaller plant.
The essential macro and micro elements perform several roles. The most important role of the elements is to participate in various metabolic activities of the plant. For example, some elements regulate the permeability of cell membranes, some are required for the maintenance of osmotic pressure of cell sap and other participate in electron transport system, buffer action, electrical neutrality, etc
Available In: 100ml, 250ml, 500ml, 1L, 5L.