- Control against annual and perennial plants including grasses, sedges, broad-leaved weeds and woody plants.
- Easily biodegradable.
- Non – volatile in nature.
- Low toxicity.
- Non residual.
- Safe to environment.
- Safe to beneficial
In plantation crops like tea, coffee, cocoa, rubber, grapevine, cardamom, etc.
In field crops like cereals, groundnut, sugarcane, gram, vegetables and fruit orchards with due care to protect desirable crops.
- Industrial establishments.
- Airports and railway tracks.
- Power stations.
- Nuclear power installations.
- Stadium, race courses, golf courses, turf clubs.
- Clearing the channel bunds carrying water for irrigation purpose.
- Clearing of bunds of the cultivated fields.
- Grazing lands and pastures.
- Forest nurseries.
Preparation for Spray Solution:
Take small amount of water and add required quantity of Brake. Stir the solution well with a stick or rod and mix it with the remaining quantity of water. The volume of the total water to be used will depend on crop stage, crop cover, total area to be treated and the type of nozzle and sprayer used.
Available in packs of 500 ml, 1 lit, 5 lit