MBF Azotobacter is bio fertilizer that contains colonies of Azotobacter species. Azotobacter fix the atomospheric. nitrogen & makes it available to plants in asymbiotic manner. LX0-104 This species is generally present in soil near the roots. of plants. Application of Azotobacter increases the yield of crop production. 350-060
- Improve plant growth.
- Increases rate of atmospheric nitrogen fixation.
- Improve soil fertility.
Compatible with MBF Rhizobium, MBF Acetobacter, MBF Biophorce No.1 and other organic fertilizers.
Recommended Crops : Wheat, Rice, Jawar, Bajra, Maize, Paddy, Cotton, Sugarcane, Vegetables, Fruits and Ornamental plants.
For Seed Treatment: 750 gm MBF Azotobacter mix with sufficient amount of water and make mixture. Coat this mixture on 30-40 kg seed. Avoid direct exposure to sunlight. After drying sow the seed within 24 hrs.
For Soil Application: Use 3 kg Azotobacter for one acre land.
The beneficial influence of Azotobacter on plant growth is attributed to a number of factors. These being:
DIRECT MECHANISM OF PLANT GROWTH IMPROVEMENT.
- Biological nitrogen fixation under free-living conditions.
- Productions of phytohormones like indole 3-acetic acid, gibberellin-like substances and cytokinins.
- Solubilization of insoluble phosphater.
INDIRECT MECHANISM OF PLANT GROWTH IMPROVEMENT BY BIOCONTROL
Antagonist of against phytopathogens by
- Production of siderophores
- Production of antifungal compounds
- Induction of defense enzymes
Available In: 500gm