MBF Aminogold No.1 is a boon to farmers. It is an unique combination of growth enhancers with a high concentration of biologically active, free, L-amino acids (Double Enzymatic Hydrolyzed-DEH). These essential amino acids are present in MBF Aminogold No.1. MBF Aminogold shows wonders in its work. It meets biological hunger of plants as this product is rich in hydrolyzed proteins & amino acids.
The basic component of living cells is Proteins. Proteins are formed by a sequence of Amino Acids. Amino Acids are fundamental ingredients in the process of Protein Synthesis. About 20 important Amino Acids are involved in the process of each function. Amino Acids can directly or indirectly influence the physiological activities of the plant. Only L-Amino Acids are part of these Proteins. Amino acids in free form are only active due to their low molecular weight, they are easily assimilated by the plants. However, amino acids in the form of peptides and proteins are not biologically active.
- MBF Aminogold No-1 contains 18 out of 20 different biologically active amino acids. Free Amino Acids are metabolized quickly and produce biologically active substances which act as a stimulant and vigorizes vegetative growth. Amino Acids are precursors or activators of phytohormones and growth substances & also induce synthesis of flower and fruit related hormones.
- MBF Aminogold No.1 works in various fashions & helps plants in the following manner.
- Chlorophyll leading to higher degree of photosynthesis & makes crops lush green.
- Numerous enzymatic systems
- Indole acetic acid (a type of auxin that is involved in growth within the meristematic areas of a plant.)
- Stimulates flowering.
- Advancement in the ripening.
- It gives better color to fruit.
- Increases vitamin content.
- Better fatting of fruits.
- Increases fruit size.
- Increases brix level.
Mix 2ml MBF Aminogold No.1 in 1 lit of water & use for spraying.
Fruit crops like : Grapes, mango, papaya, watermelon, orange, lemon, sweet lime, portegra figs, sapota, guava, ber, cashew etc.
Ornamentals: Rose, gladiolus, lily, aster, chrysanthemum, gerbera etc.
Vegetables: Tomato, potato, cabbage, cauliflower, onion, lady finger, brinjal, cucumber, gourd, leafy vegetables etc.
Cereals: Paddy, wheat, maize etc.
Oil seeds: Groundnuts, mustard, castor, sunflower, cotton etc.
Pulses: Moong, Urad, Arhar, opium, guar etc.
Free Amino Acids are metabolized quickly and produce biologically active substances which act as a stimulant and vigorizes vegetative growth. Amino Acids are precursors or activators of phytohormones and growth substances & also induce synthesis of flower and fruit related hormones.
Regulating Effects on micro-nutrients
When applied together with micro-nutrients, the absorption and transportation of micro-nutrients inside the plants are easier due to chelating effects of amino acids. Amino acids form chelated complexes with different micro-elements (iron, copper, zinc, manganese among other), favoring its transport and penetration through the vegetal cells.
MBF Aminogold No.1 stimulates the plant growth hormones. Which boost the growth of plants.
Available In: 100 ml, 250ml, 500ml, 1L, 5L.