Mobile Zinc Sulphate Hepta Hydrate 21% contains Zinc as Zn 21% and Sulphur 10% enriched with major nutrients (NPK). It is easily water soluble, transparent, colourless and crystalline compound. It is commonly used as the heptahydrate. Zinc Sulphate Heptahydrate (Zn SO4. 7H2O) which means that each molecule of Zinc Sulphate has seven (Hepta=7) molecules of water associated with it. To overcome Zinc deficiency, we have developed Zinc component products like Mobile Zinc Sulphate 21% (Heptahydrate).
- Promotes lush growth of healthy green leaves.
- Reduces withering and patches, it stops the formation of abnormally small leaves. It increases the plants resistance to diseases and boosts growth rate.
- Is proven product that substantially accelerates the yield. It also reduces the intensity of chlorosis, flower and fruit drop.
- Also helps in the growth of crop shoots and the formation of grains and fruits in a faster way.
Sizes / Packaging
- 10 kg, 50 kg Sack
Dosage & Recommendation
- Time of Application:
Field Crops: 30 days after sowing/transplanting.
Perennial Crops: Pre-monsoon/Post-monsoon.
- Dosage: For Field and Perennial Crops: 10 kg/acre. For Foliar Application: 4-5 gm/litre.