MBF Parakite (Paraquat Dichloride 24% SL) is broad spectrum, non selective & contact herbicide containing 24% Paraquat Dichloride a.i which effectively controls broad leaved weeds and grasses. During photosynthesis, super-oxide generated, which damages cell membranes and cytoplasm.
Mode of Action
Non-Selective contact herbicide, absorbed by the foliage, with some translocation in the xylem.
- Broad-spectrum control of broad-leaved weeds and grasses in Fruit orchards (including Citrus), Plantation crops (Bananas, Tea, Coffee, Cocoa palms, Coconut palms, Oil palms, Rubber, etc).
- Rapid action.
- Within minutes of application, it gains non-washing off properties.
- Safe to environment.
- Biologically inactive when comes in contact with soil.
- 500 ml, 1 L, 5 L, 20 L
Dosage & Recommendation
- Dosage: 1 to 1.5 litre per acre mixed in 200 litres of water.
- Recommended Crops: Tea, Potato, Coffee, Cotton, Rubber, Paddy, Sugarcane, Mint, Wheat, Maize, Sunflower, Grapes, Apple etc.