MBF Milmi 30 (Imidacloprid 30.5% SC) is a systemic insecticide containing imidacloprid active ingredient, balance auxillaries and inert material. It is used for control of Termites in buildings and for the control of Jassids, Aphids & Thrips in Cotton and Brown Plant Hopper and White Backed Plant Hopper in Rice.
Mode of Action
Imidacloprid is a systemic insecticide that acts as an insect neurotoxin and belongs to a class of chemicals called the neonicotinoids which act on the central nervous system of insects. The chemical works by interfering with the transmission of stimuli in the insect nervous system. Specifically, it causes a blockage of the nicotinergic neuronal pathway. By blocking nicotinic acetylcholine receptors, imidacloprid prevents acetylcholine from transmitting impulses between nerves, resulting in the insect’s paralysis and eventual death. It is effective on contact and via stomach action. Because imidacloprid binds much more strongly to insect neuron receptors than to mammal neuron receptors, this insecticide is more toxic to insects than to mammals.
- Milmi 30 is an insecticide formulation in Suspension Concentrate.
- It is a systemic insecticide with translaminar activity and with contact and stomach action.
- Readily taken up by the plants and further distributed in all plant parts
- Chloro-nicotinyl insecticide with soil, seed and foliar use.
- For control of sucking insects including Rice hoppers, Aphids, Thrips, White flies, Termites and Turf insects.
- It is commonly used on Paddy, Cotton, Wheat, Maize, Potato, Sugarcane, Vegetables, and Fruits.
- It reduces surface runoff and provides uniform coverage over the foliages with enhanced penetration and stability.
- Milmi 30 is found to be very effective up to 10-14 days after application at recommended dosage.
Sizes / Packaging
- 50 ml, 100 ml, 250 ml, 500 ml, 1 L
Dosage & Recommendation
- Dosage: 30 to 40 ml/acre.
- Recommended Crops: Cotton, Paddy, Chilly, Sugarcane and Mango.