MBF Lal Toofan is a biodegradable concentrated herbal extract with strong activity on larvae. Lal Toofan prevents attacks by mealy bugs and white flies. This creates a high mortality rate on the first stage larvae, ultimately reducing the pest population.
Mode of Action
MBF Lal Toofan acts on nervous system of insects, which leads to death of insects. This also enhances the chemical activity.
- Bio-degradable in soil and leaves no residual taste on food crops. Suitable for Agro exportation.
- Does not contaminate the environment.
- Do not inhale/consume.
- If inhaled shift from exposed area to fresh clean air.
- If eyes and skin are affected, flush with clean water for 15 minutes and seek medical attention.
- Prolonged skin contact may cause slight irritation.
Sizes / Packaging
- 100 ml, 250 ml, 500 ml, 1 L
Dosage & Recommendation
- Dosage: Use 1 to 2 ml per litre of water (500 ml/acre). In case of strong pest infestation higher dosage is recommended (2.5 ml) without any adverse effect on plants.
- Spray every 1-2 weeks as per required. This is safe to use on Fruits, Nuts, Grapes, Citrus, Vegetables & Flowers.