MBF Azospirillium is bio fertilizer that contains millions of active colonies of Azospirillum. Azospirillum forms the rhizosphere around the crop roots and mutually shares the nutrient requirement for growth and development.
Mode of Action
MBF Azospirillium contains Azospirillum bacteria that increase the soil-water-plant relations and soil health. It enhances water and mineral absorption rate of plants by promoting growth of root. Use of MBF Azospirillium enhances fertility level of soil. Help to increase 20 to 25% crop production.
- Improves soil fertility.
- Stimulates activity of beneficial microorganisms in soil.
- Increase crop yield.
Sizes / Packaging
- 1 kg
Dosage & Recommendation
- For Seed Treatment: 1 kg MBF Azospirillum mix with adequate quantity of water and gently coat on 25-30 kg seeds. Taking care avoid the damage to seeds coat. Avoid direct exposure of sunlight.
- For Transplanted Crops: 1 kg MBF Azospirillum mix with 25-30 litre of water and make mixture. Dip the roots of seedling in this mixture and transplant the crops.
- For Soil Application: Use 3 kg Azospirillum/acre.
- Compatible with MBF Rhizobium, MBF Azotobacter, MBF Acetobacter, MBF Biophorce No.1 and other organic fertilizers.
- Recommended Crops: Jowar, Bajra, Wheat, Paddy, Maize, Cotton, Sugarcane, Vegetables, Fruit and Ornamental plants.