MBF Amino Gold No.1 is a boon to farmers. It is a unique combination of Growth Enhancers with a high concentration of biologically active, free, L-amino acids (Double Enzymatic Hydrolyzed-DEH). These essential Amino Acids are present in MBF Amino Gold No.1. MBF Amino Gold No.1 shows wonders in its work. It fulfills the biological hunger of plants as this product is rich in hydrolyzed proteins & amino acids. The basic component of living cells is Proteins. Proteins are formed by a sequence of Amino Acids. Amino Acids are fundamental ingredients in the process of Protein Synthesis. About 20 important Amino Acids are involved in the process of each function. Amino Acids can directly or indirectly influence the physiological activities of the plant. Only L-Amino Acids are part of these Proteins. Amino acids in free form are only active due to their low molecular weight, they are easily assimilated by the plants. However, amino acids in the form of peptides and proteins are not biologically active.
Mode of Action
Free Amino Acids are metabolized quickly and produce biologically active substances which act as a stimulant and vigorizes vegetative growth. Amino Acids are precursors or activators of phytohormones and growth substances and also induce synthesis of flower and fruit related hormones.
Regulating effects on micro-nutrients. When applied together with micro-nutrients, the absorption and transportation of micro-nutrients inside the plants are easier due to chelating effects of amino acids. Amino acids form chelated complexes with different micro-elements (iron, copper, zinc, manganese among other), favoring its transport and penetration through the vegetal cells.
MBF Amino Gold No.1 stimulates the plant growth hormones that boost the growth of plants.
- MBF Amino Gold No.1 contains 18 out of 20 different biologically active amino acids. Free Amino Acids are metabolized quickly and produce biologically active substances which act as a stimulant and vigorizes vegetative growth. Amino Acids are precursors or activators of phytohormones and growth substances and also induce synthesis of flower and fruit related hormones.
- MBF Amino Gold No.1 works in various fashions and helps plants in the following manner.
- Chlorophyll leading to higher degree of photosynthesis and makes crops lush green.
- Numerous enzymatic systems.
- Indole acetic acid (a type of auxin that is involved in growth within the meristematic areas of a plant).
- Stimulates flowering.
- Advancement in the ripening.
- It gives better colouring to the fruit.
- Increases vitamin content.
- Better fatting of fruits.
- Increases fruit size.
- Increases brix level.
Sizes / Packaging
- 100 ml, 250 ml, 500 ml, 1 L, 5 L
Dosage & Recommendation
- Dosage: Mix 2ml MBF Amino Gold No.1 in 1 litre of water and use for spraying.
- Fruit crops: Grapes, Mango, Papaya, Watermelon, Orange, Lemon, Sweet Lime, Figs, Sapota, Guava, Cashew etc.
- Ornamental plants: Rose, Gladiolus, Lily, Aster, Chrysanthemum, Gerbera etc.
- Vegetables: Tomato, Potato, Cabbage, Cauliflower, Onion, Okra, Brinjal, Cucumber, Gourd, Leafy Vegetables etc.
- Cereals: Paddy, Wheat, Maize etc.
- Oil seeds: Groundnuts, Mustard, Castor, Sunflower, Cotton etc.
- Pulses: Moong, Urad, Arhar, Opium, Guar etc.