Hexa 5 Plus (Hexaconazole 5% SC) is a unique systemic triazole family fungicide, acting as a protective, curative and eradicant with strong anti-sporulant and translaminar action.
Mode of Action
Broad spectrum, systemic with protective and curative action.
- Hexa 5 Plus is a potent ergosterol biosynthesis inhibitor.
- It keeps the plant green resulting in the increase of the crop yield and more profits to the farmer.
- It is a broad-spectrum fungicide controlling wide range of diseases affecting many crops.
- Hexa 5 Plus gives excellent control of diseases belonging to Ascomycetes, Basidiomycetes and Deuteromycetes.
- It is also effective at lower doses and provides long duration control.
- It is a safe fungicide due to its low toxicity towards mammals, fish, birds and natural enemies.
Dosage & Recommendation
|Crops||Pest||Dosage (g/ha)||Waiting Period between last spray to harvest days|
|Grapes||Powdery mildew||500-1000 ml||14|
|Mango||Powdery mildew||200 ml/100 lit. Water||27|
|Rice||Sheath blight||200 ml/100 lit. Water||40|
- Keep away from foodstuffs, empty foodstuff containers and animal feed.
- Avoid contact with mouth, eyes and skin.
- Avoid inhalation the spray mist. Spray in the direction of wind.
- Wash thoroughly the contaminated clothes and parts of the body after spraying.
- Do not smoke, drink, eat and chew anything while spraying.
- Wear full protective clothing while mixing and spraying.
Sizes / Packaging
- 100 ml, 250 ml, 500 ml, 1 L, 5 L